Recommend and receive 50% of the profit on any sale you generate
The must-read summary of Vijay Mahajan and Kamini Banga's book: "The 86% Solution: How to Succeed in the Biggest Market Opportunity of the 21st Century".
This complete summary of the ideas from Vijay Mahajan and Kamini Banga's book "The 86% Solution" shows that most global businesses have traditionally focused on selling to the developed world which contains the wealthiest 14% of the world’s population. However, the biggest marketing opportunity of the twenty-first century will be to sell to the other 86% of the population who live in developing nations. In their book, the authors explain that you need to be aware of the nine specific characteristics of emerging markets and learn the nine specific strategies. Each of these characteristics represents an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage for whichever companies come up with the most appropriate solutions. This summary reveals that the question is not whether you should be in this market, but whether you can afford not to be.
Added-value of this summary: • Save time • Understand key concepts • Expand your knowledge
To learn more, read "The 86% Solution" and find out how you can be a part of the commercial opportunities of the future.
Publisher: Primento Digital